Planetary Cartography Laboratory activities
1. Designing the structure and content, drafting, preparation for the publication and the publication of "Atlas of the terrestrial planets and their satellites. " For the first time presenting information in comparative Planetological aspect.
2. Development of a mathematical framework for display on maps bodies of irregular shape. Create maps and globes of the bodies.
3. Develop content outline map of the Solar System to link related information.
4. Designing the structure and content of a series of multilingual maps of the terrestrial planets and their satellites, compilation and publication of the series. (Mercury, Venus, Mars, moon, Phobos, Deimos). Cooperation with the IG Academy of Sciences (Russia), TDU (Germany), UST (Canada), UE (Hungary).
5. Designing the structure and content, to prepare the edition and publication of the atlas "Astronomiya.Solnechnaya system" as an information and illustrative material to the textbook "Geography of extraterrestrial territories".
6. Project "Phobos Grunt".